Now accepting nonfiction submissions of 3,000 words or less on the theme of Recovery.
All kinds of addiction and trauma require recovery. For example, one might seek assistance to recover from alcohol, sex addiction or PTSD.
Tell us your healing story.
$250 1st prize, $150 2nd Prize $100 3rd Prize and all submissions considered for publication. $12 reading fee. Open to all writers. Emerging writers and underrepresented voices are encouraged to submit!
- Submissions are now open until midnight on June 30, 2018
- 100 word min. 3000 word max
- NonFiction only.
- Open to all writers. Emerging writers and underrepresented voices are encouraged to submit!
- $12 to enter
- Previously published work is welcome!
- One story per submission
- Multiple and simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please notify us if your story is accepted elsewhere
- International submissions welcome
- All contest entries are automatically submitted for standard nonfiction publication with editors of Memoir Magazine
Short, sweet and infrequent! Stay up-to-date with curated content, links to book reviews, interviews, craft essays, contest and submission announcements, and other excellent resources for memoir writers! All for FREE!